North American Copper & Gold Mineral Exploration Projects
Cookie Copper & Gold Project, British Columbia
- Over 28,000 Ha Cu-Au porphyry project located in north central BC – 40 km south of the past producing Kemess Cu-Au mine and 200 km north of Smithers, BC
- Extremely active south Toodoggone copper region of BC surrounded by both major mining companies and juniors including; Freeport McMoRan, Centerra Gold, Northwest Copper & Benchmark Minerals
- Option to earn up to 100% net a 2% NSR (right to purchase ½ of NSR) over 5yrs
- Exploration by Cominco (1969), BP Minerals (1984) and Gitennes (2004) comprised soil and rock geochemistry, IP surveys and limited shallow drilling
- The property surrounds Altius Minerals’ Gibson project, and may contain on-strike extensions of Au-Ag bearing structures reported in 2018 results.
- The Eagle Cu-Au Project comprises 1921 hectares located midway between the Mt. Milligan Mine and the Kwanika Cu-Au deposit.
- Mt. Milligan has 5.7 M oz Au and 2.2 B pounds Cu in PP reserves.
- Kwanika has an Indicated Pit Constrained Resource of 101 Mt of 0.31% Cu and 0.32 g/t Au
Cookie 2021 New Discoveries
- Up to 14.8% copper and 88 g/t silver was sampled in mineralized veins in the Overstall zone located in the northwest portion of the project.
- Multiple new zones of porphyry-related alteration and mineralization were discovered including the Menard Pass area which returned samples up to 2% copper and 119 g/t silver.
- The next phase of exploration will include induced polarization (IP) geophysics to aid in drill targeting.
Map showing location of 2021 rock sample locations and results on the Cookie project with the best results highlighted in text.
Cookie Historic Exploration
- Previous work outlined a large > 500ppm Cu in soil anomaly coincident with an open-ended chargeability anomaly.
- Limited follow-up historic shallow drilling intersected moderate zones of porphyry-related mineralization over a 2 km footprint:
- Drill hole 69-3 intersected 20 m @ 0.46% Cu1
- Drill hole R04-14 intersected 36.5 m of 0.26% Cu and 0.12 g/t Au1
- System remains underexplored along the 4.5 km NW-SE trend of anomalous Cu geochemistry
- Exploration targeting at Red will be greatly improved with modern porphyry exploration techniques being used for the first time including deep penetrating IP and deeper drilling.
Cookie Project Gallery
Cookie Copper & Gold Project
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Magnetic Signatures
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Vector Zone
Get In Contact
If you are interested in finding out more about our investment offering please fill out the form and we will get back to you right away.