North American Copper & Gold Mineral Exploration Projects
Eagle Copper & Gold Project, Central British Columbia
- 2,530 hectare year-round, road accessible porphyry Cu/Au project in central British Columbia; option to earn up to 80%.
- Access – 93 km from Fort St. James just off a paved highway – topography is rolling hills and the area is heavily logged; year-round accommodation within 5km.
- Project situated in productive copper-gold porphyry belt; nearby mines and development projects including Centerra Gold’s Mt. Milligan mine 50km to the east of Northwest Copper’s Kwanika copper gold porphyry development project 60km to the north.
- All necessary services within 90 min drive from property – no need for helicopter support = low cost exploration
- The property surrounds Altius Minerals’ Gibson project, and may contain on-strike extensions of Au-Ag bearing structures reported in 2018 results.
- The Eagle Cu-Au Project comprises 1921 hectares located midway between the Mt. Milligan Mine and the Kwanika Cu-Au deposit.
- Mt. Milligan has 5.7 M oz Au and 2.2 B pounds Cu in PP reserves.
- Kwanika has an Indicated Pit Constrained Resource of 101 Mt of 0.31% Cu and 0.32 g/t Au
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Untested Targets
- Since 1966 several companies including Noranda have completed exploration work consisting of sampling, trenching, mag, IP and drilling on three main zones.
- Historical geological mapping and sampling at Eagle has outlined a 0.8 by 3 km corridor of Cu-Au mineralization and widespread anomalous Cu in soils.
- In 1991 Noranda drilled eight holes into the Vector and Nighthawk zones.
- Drill hole EA91-06 intersected 27.28 m of 0.87 per cent Cu, 0.32 g/t Au and 3.85 g/t Ag (from 5.1 m to 32.4 m)1.
- Drill hole EA91-12 from the Vector zone cut 17.9 m of 0.82 per cent Cu, 0.47 g/t Au and 4.11 g/t Ag (from 18.5 m to 36.4 m)1.
- The zones are interpreted to be open at depth and to the east.
- The 2021 exploration program at Eagle will include IP geophysics, rock and soil sampling and a minimum of 1500 m diamond drilling.
1. Source: ARIS report #20406 https://aris.empr.gov.bc.ca/
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Magnetic Signatures
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Vector Zone
Vector zone outcrop
Get In Contact
If you are interested in finding out more about our investment offering please fill out the form and we will get back to you right away.