Copper & Gold
Eagle Copper & Gold Project, British Columbia
- 2,530 hectare year-round, road accessible porphyry Cu/Au project in central British Columbia; option to earn up to 80%.
- Access – 93 km from Fort St. James just off a paved highway – topography is rolling hills and the area is heavily logged; year-round accommodation within 5km.
- Project situated in productive copper-gold porphyry belt; nearby mines and development projects including Centerra Gold’s Mt. Milligan mine 50km to the east and Northwest Copper’s Kwanika copper gold porphyry development project 60km to the north
- All necessary services within 90 min drive from property – no need for helicopter support = low cost exploration
Cookie Copper & Gold Project
- Over 20,000 Ha Cu-Au porphyry project located in north central BC – 40 km south of the past producing Kemess Cu-Au mine and 200 km north of Smithers, BC
- Option to earn up to 100% net a 2% NSR (right to purchase ½ of NSR) over 5yrs
- Exploration by Cominco (1969), BP Minerals (1984) and Gitennes (2004) comprised soil and rock geochemistry, IP surveys and limited shallow drilling
Friendly Copper & Gold Project, British Columbia
- 70 mineral claims totaling 13,950 hectares with Cu-Au porphyry, orogenic and skarn mineralization.
- Access – 16km NW of Little Fort, BC. 100km north of Kamloops, BC along Highway 5. Property can be accessed from several logging roads off Highway 24 which runs along southern property boundary.
- Project situated in productive alkalic copper-gold porphyry belt within the Quesnel Trough; nearby mines and development projects include Mt. Polley, New Afton and Lac La Hache.
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Magnetic Signatures
Eagle Copper & Gold Porphyry Project: Vector Zone
Vector zone outcrop
Get In Contact
If you are interested in finding out more about our investment offering please fill out the form and we will get back to you right away.